"H" AUTODOK - HEAVY DUTY HYDRAULIC LEVELER
The “H” Series is structurally designed for the most demanding applications with easy push button convenience for smooth, consistent operation plus outstanding toughness and dependability in your most challenging dock operations.
We offer hydraulic dock levelers to meet any of your dock equipment needs while providing low lifetime ownership costs and years of trouble free service with the industry’s best built-in safety.
They are most often mounted in a pre-formed pit at the dock commonly used to reduce the grade between the dock floor and the trailer bed. Various sizes and capacities allow for a large amount of flexibility. Hydraulic levelers have added safety features and save time in operation and maintenance. They come in 6’, 6’6” & 7’ standard widths and 6’, 8’ & 10’ standard lengths with 12’ and other lengths available. Standard capacities for the “H” Series are 45K, 55K, 75K and 100K CIR (Comparative Industry Rating).
- Easy push button operation control panel for smooth, consistent operation with a hydraulic system that provides for full float at all positions
- Positive lip extension and retraction with true regenerative hydraulic control
- Below dock end load capability with fully yieldable lip
- Full width rear hinge mounted in compression with structural channel support
- Structural “C” & “I” beam deck supports
- 4-way high tensile 50,000 minimum yield A572 safety tread plate for deck and lip
- Velocity fuse hydraulic fail safe stops platform within 1” to 3” in free fall situation
- Sub frame design allows for easy pit clean out
- Integral maintenance strut is lockout/tagout compliant
- Standard operable range of 12” above dock level and 12” below dock level
- Full range toe guards