We have over 6 courses available for architects for their continuing education units (CEUs) with the American Institute of Architects.
Overhead Rolling Door Systems
Course IPD 005
Outline and Learning Objectives
- Understand the different types and applications of overhead rolling doors and how they help ensure the safety and welfare of the occupants
- Understand how to specify overhead rolling door correctly will aid the safety and welfare of building occupants by understanding the components and most often specified options for each type of overhead rolling door
- Understand how overhead rolling doors contribute to the sustainable design principles and energy efficient building design and the welfare of the building operators
- Evaluate key criteria to select and specify the appropriate rolling doors for various applications
- Identify important recent innovations in the construction and operation of rolling doors, and their impacts to the safety and welfare of the building occupants
To book a Lunch and Learn for your office, call us at 973-471-4060.