If the use of loading docks is essential to your business, you understand the importance of keeping it functional and productive at all times. To ensure the ability to handle minimal differences in the height of trucks, an edge of dock leveler is often an economical andeffective solution. Depending on your specific needs, the right edge of dock leveler will service trucks with a range of height differencesand where space is an issue.
We work with only leading industry providers of loading dock equipment at Overhead Door Company of The Meadowlands & NYC, and we rely on McGuire for many of their popular and reliable products. When it comes to selecting the ideal edge of dock leveler for your specific application, there are two basic options, hydraulic or manual. McGuire offers two effective units to meet either need:
- HED Hydraulic Edge of Dock Leveler. McGuire provides a series of hydraulically operated units that affordably allows you to service trucks with a recommended working range of +/-3” and a maximum operating range of +/-5” above and below dock level. With a variety of sizes and capabilities, the HED series is operated with a standard NEMA 4 pushbutton control of the deck and lip. Other standard features include:
- Automatic return to stored position after use
- Superior construction with high-strength materials such as the 55,000 psi min. yield steel safety tread plate.
- Easily accessible and reliable two-cylinder hydraulics
- MEDLF Mechanical EOD. These low cost units are ideal for operations working with captive fleets and similar truck bed heights. An effective alternative to the pit-style dock levelers, these units mount on the face of the loading dock. The efficient design also allows this unit to be used where a pit is not available and as a retrofit to an existing facility. These edge of dock levelers utilize easy to operate "Lift Free" EOD and are constructed with the same high-quality materials
Call the team at Overhead Door Company of The Meadowlands & NYC today to discuss affordable ways to add to your loading dock efficiency.
For more information, please give us a call at 973-471-4060 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org We service Northern New Jersey (Bergen, Passaic, Hudson, Union, Essex, Morris, Hudson, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Mercer and Somerset county/counties), Manhattan, New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Bronx, Westchester and Rockland.